Welcome to the 2023 season at CTC!!
For those new to our club or considering to join, I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our Tennis family! Whether you are new to the game, or a seasoned competitive player, your membership gives you access to a variety of services from myself and team of Tennis Canada Certified Instructors to help you learn and improve your game. For returning members, welcome back!
This will be my 20th year with the club as a coach and 14th year as Head Tennis Professional (Club Pro). The last couple of years have been challenging with public health restrictions, but me and my team look forward to a safe and fun 2023 season full of activities, including our partnership with Nike Sports Camp Canada to host a Tennis Camp in July, and our 50th Anniversary celebrations.
Among the services I can offer you:
- Comprehensive Junior & Adult Group Lesson Programs
- In Person Private & Semi-Private Lessons
- Video Lesson analysis
- Priority access to our Regional & Provincial Level Tournaments
- Priority access to Junior Winter Programming (we are STF's only seasonal club that offers winter programming!)
- Exclusive access to our high quality racquet customization services ( stringing, grip replacement, grip size change, racquet weight increase)
Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions or would like to sign-up for one of our programs. I look forward to seeing you on the courts this season!
Head Tennis Professional – CTC